06 February 2016

6 February 2016: Windows and Walls

Update pictures waiting for me this morning....more baby steps.
  • The windows and shutters have arrived. They haven't been installed yet, but they're there.  Thank goodness Fasano is enjoying a few sunny days.
  • The wall in front of the property is almost finished. The fence, gates, landscaping and outdoor lighting are yet to be installed, but the exterior is finally starting to take shape.
  • The interior finishing has begun. And the plaster/paint work is moving forward. Yep, I'm excited about plaster.
  • My cantina is done. (My wine will have a home!) 
  • They have started installing the kitchen. I continue struggling to envision the finished product, (why I am not an interior designer) but I'm just trusting as I have done all along that it will turn out as planned.
Monday I go back to the Consulate.  Wish me luck!

 
 

 


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment